The effectiveness of SnorBan and the importance of getting a complete night’s sleep have been proven in multiple independent medical studies. Doctors and scientists have shown conclusively that snoring can negatively impact the duration and depth of sleep of both snorers and their partners, and that the lack of quality sleep can have serious consequences for the health and wellness of all parties. SnorBan has been shown by researchers to help with snoring, or alleviate it entirely, allowing users to live healthier, happier lives. On this page, you will find some of the many studies and articles published explaining in detail these facts and findings regarding sleep, snoring, and the benefits of SnorBan.
- Oral appliances in the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea and snoring. View Report
- Mandibular advancement devices for the control of snoring. View Report
- The value of a mandibular repositioning appliance for the treatment of nonapneic snoring. View Report
- State-of-the-art in the treatment of snoring and sleep apnea. View Report
- Does an oral appliance reduce palatal flutter and tongue base snoring? View Report
- Principles of mandibular advancement device applied to the therapeutic of snoring and sleep apnea syndrome. View Report
- Ten-year follow-up of mandibular advancement devices for the management of snoring and sleep apnea. View Report